The carrier most currently used for delivery is UPS and will ship within 24 to 48 hours. Special note: Holiday seasons, large orders, custom items, special orders and out of stock items will take longer.
NOTE to programmer: Please link to UPS for real time shipping from drop shipper zip of 07004 to destination.
Return and Warranty Policy
Here's what to do:
Call us first, so we can give you the RMA (return material authorization) number needed for return.
Please have your customers mail in there warranty within 10 days of purchase.
Elite Partners, LLC, warrants to the purchaser that it will correct any defects in material or workmanship by repair or replacement.
To have this warranty honored, the purchaser should return the car cover along with a copy of the receipt and written explanation as to what is wrong, to:
Elite Partners, LLC
c/o Pifco Enterprises, Inc.
1275 Bloomfield Ave
Bldg 7, Unit 45
Fairfield, NJ. 07704
RMA# GOES HERE
The repaired or replaced cover will be returned to the sender, within 45 days of receipt.
- Not liable for repainted surfaces or lacquer paint. Repainted vehicles should not be immediately covered. It is best to check with your painter or body shop for recommended "cure" time. Use of any cover before the cure time has been reached may cause damage which is not due to the cover, but due to the new paint.
- For maximum performance, DO NOT cover a wet vehicle.
- CAUTION: NEVER cover a hot tailpipe.
- NEVER cover a vehicle with a convertible top down, windows or sun roof open, or t-tops off.
- Do not use a cover while tailoring a vehicle.
High Winds: If you are located in a high wind area be sure to tie down your cover using the grommets provided. Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of your cover to provide maximum protection from strong winds.
Freezing Weather: In unusual circumstances, a layer of ice may form between your vehicle and the cover. This layer of ice must be thawed before removing the cover. You may expedite the thawing process by pouring warm water over the cover and gently lifting the cover as the ice begins to melt. If any resistance occurs, repeat process.
Elite Guard: 1 Year Warranty
Elite Tyvek UV: 1 Year Warranty
Elite Waterproof: 2 Year Warranty
Elite Supreme: 3 Year Warranty
Standard Motorcycles, ATV's, Snowmobile and PWC Covers: 1 Year Warranty
Deluxe Motorcycles, ATV's, Snowmobile and PWC Covers: 2 Year Warranty
Backorders are kept at a minimum for your convenience. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. If an item you purchased is on backorder, we will contact you with further instructions.
Please contact us for information and we will follow through to resolve the claim.